Senior Solution Architect (m/f/x)
At Virtual Identity working as a Senior Solutions Architect means you being the intermediary between our engineers and product owners. You determine the technology required to solve clients' problems. You drive the team with technical supervision, decision-making and mentoring.
What you will do:
- Design and develop complex and modern web applications together with agile development teams.
- Understand our client’s technical requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Build long-term client relationships with your people skills.
- Consult the client and answer technical questions.
- Coach engineers on architectural thinking and advanced engineering practices.
What we expect:
- 5+ years of experience being responsible for web projects with a technical focus.
- Good knowledge of business requirements analysis and a good understanding of web technologies in frontend and backend.
- In-depth knowledge of design patterns and modern architectural concepts such as microservices and distributed architectures.
- Experience with cloud services, such as AWS or Azure.
- Proficient English communication skills
- High quality standard and solution orientation.
+49 761 20758418