Cloud Developer (m/f/x)
In this role, it’s all about using the tools that the Cloud provides to design and build functional, robust and maintainable services. You’ll be the connecting link between Backend Engineering, Cloud Architecture and DevOps, make use of cloud-native technologies, tame complex data, processes and workflows. All the work we do is about helping and guiding our clients, so having a true consultant mindset and interest in supporting sales with Cloud topics is what we value dearly.
What you will do:
- Develop and improve cloud-native applications in an agile development environment.
- Collaborate on the design of the software architecture.
- Estimate and implement customer requirements.
- Collaborate on the development of technical concepts in the proposal process
- Design and execute component, system and integration tests.
- Transfer knowledge across projects and coach our junior colleagues.
What we expect:
- 2-3 years of professional experience with cloud stacks (AWS/Azure/GCP) and familiarity with core concepts like serverless workloads, CI/CD and infrastructure-as-code (Terraform, Cloud Formation)
- Knowledge of how to build APIs, considering resilience and security aspects, as well as API consumer needs.
- A DevOps mindset and practical experience with monitoring/alerting stacks
- Understanding the benefits and tradeoffs of different architecture paradigms (e.g. microservices and event-driven infrastructures) and technology choices
- Proficient English skills
+49 761 20758418