Accountant part-time 40-60% (m/f/x)
We want to constantly develop further, as a person, as a team, but also in the digitization of our accounting and administrative processes. Do you feel addressed? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
What you will do:
- You will independently book accounts receivable, accounts payable and general ledger accounting, support the preparation of monthly, annual and quarterly financial statements and take over account reconciliations and clarifications.
- With up-to-date and transparent figures at all times, you create a reliable basis for management decisions.
- You work closely with Controlling and provide data for ongoing reports
- You provide business analyses tailored to the respective requirements, taking into account accruals and deferrals
- You are the contact person for tax consultants and auditors when preparing the annual financial statements.
What we expect:
- A completed training in a tax consulting firm or in a commercial trade.
- At least 2 years of experience in accounting.
- You are well versed in the preparation of data on excel as well as being familiar with working online on DATEV.
- You bring a self-dependent and structured work ethic, as well as being open and curious for new ideas.
- Fluent in German and English
+49 152 54 56 1032