Product Manager (m/f/x)
Do you like to work in a genuine, open feedback culture with a supportive team on human-centered business growth?
We are a digital agency with great curiosity and passion. We build products for our clients rather than our own, and their success is crucial for our continuous growth. As “partners in crime”, we have a deep understanding of our clients (needs) and help them create value for their products through our cross-functional expertise in business, product, design and engineering.
If you want to own a single product line and improve it iteratively, this is not for you. If you are a dynamic, proactive product manager who yearns to mature your career by working on products for clients with diverse target customers & market segments, VI is the place for you.
What you will do:
- You take ownership. Whether it’s an e-commerce marketplace or a microsite, you can adapt & work anywhere of the product lifecycle from conceptualization to development to launch and further.
- You empathize with the clients. You understand their needs and create value within their time & budgetary expectations.
- You care about your peers. You lead without authority, listen with empathy and help create a learning, supportive atmosphere.
- You communicate transparently. You align clients, team members, internal & external stakeholders and galvanize them to a shared goal.
- You are responsible for the product quality. You make sure that the developed solution solves the client problem and satisfies their users.
- You help and mentor. Being generous with your product expertise, you help less experienced team members nurture their skills.
What we expect:
- 3-4 years of professional experience working as a product manager, product owner or a product lead
- Fluent in German and English
- Skill to drive product growth balancing the technical feasibility, user desirability and business viability
- Agile mindset and experience leading a cross-functional team with ability to prioritize effectively and make decisions without all the information
- Being outcome-focused instead of output-focused and strive to bring product thinking attitude and practices into the company
- Strong organizational & communication skills with passion to foster collaboration and co-creation with team members and stakeholders
- Deep understanding of product management topics (e.g. agile frameworks, product discovery, strategic thinking) and genuine will to share your knowledge. Additional (agile) project management skills are highly welcome!
+49 152 54 56 1041