RemoteFreiburg, Baden-Württemberg, GermanyGeneral
You are ready to break free from traditional, outdated controlling practices? And you enjoy staying up to date with trends and new technologies? If you are digitally savvy and have a passion for implementing new ideas, then we have the perfect opportunity for you! Join our finance department and work with cross-functional teams. We look forward to your innovative ideas!
What you will do:
- Freedom for new ideas: develop and implement new controlling concepts, think outside the box, challenge the status quo, and identify and evaluate potential opportunities and risks
- Passion for data and analytics: prepare financial reports, oversee forecasting processes, analyze data, and provide valuable insights to support the decision-making of different stakeholders.
- Enthusiasm for optimization:monitor and optimize financial processes, identify areas for improvement and take ownership of new projects in the finance department.
What we expect:
- Solid background in controlling (degree in controlling, finance, accounting or equivalent) and several years of work experience in controlling: it doesn't matter to us whether you have worked in a traditional or digital environment - most important: you are open to explore and learn new things!
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail: you have a good understanding of numbers and data, can understand complex interrelationships, and make well-founded decisions.
- Excellent communication skills: as a link between different teams, clear and open communication in fluent German and English is essential.
- Team player mentality: we value teamwork! You should enjoy working together on projects and learning from each other
- Strong sense of responsibility and independent way of working: we don't like micromanagement. You are reliable, diligent and goal oriented, with an ability to prioritize.
- Technical interest: you don't have to be an IT expert, but an affinity for the digital world and an interest in new technologies are an advantage.
+43 676 3094220