In Porto we are looking for a DevOps-Engineer *
- You design and implement (IaC) the technical infrastructure for complex web applications of our customers in the cloud (especially AWS)
- You define and maintain external monitoring, metrics and logging systems in AWS
- Thanks to you the infrastructure and runtime of our customer solutions are always up-to-date
- You ensure smooth communication and coordination with hosting and operating partners, the internal development team (2nd and 3rd level support) and the customer
- Support the development team with notifications and analysis of incidents
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Very good knowledge of AWS (Azure) services and their possible applications
- Experience in dealing with container services (dockers, cubernetes, etc.)
- Good Linux knowledge and secure handling of web, application and database servers
- Knowledge of the configuration and optimization of technical infrastructures in terms of security, availability and performance is also an advantage
- High reliability and team spirit
At virtual identity we are passionate about tackling day-to-day problems, solving them digitally and coming up with solutions that are not only fun but – most importantly – useful. For people as well as brands.
We have done so for the past 20 years and are currently counting 180 colleagues across four offices in Munich, Vienna, Freiburg and Porto. We are always looking for new talent, willing to push the boundaries of digital as well as their own – through exciting projects, trainings at our VI Academy and of course working within a team of motivated colleagues.
Our Development Team works selforganized alongside their manifesto.
Our chatbot “vibee” at www.virtual-identity.com
speaks only German. So if you wish to find out more about us, please get in touch with us.
We look forward to meeting you! Interested? Then send in your application:
phone +49 (0) 761 20758 418