Junior Community Manager and Customer Service Agent (m/w/x) - part-time or full-time
You are emphatic and enjoy contact with users? Join our team for 6 months and support our client from the FMCG sector in the exciting launch phase of a brand-new app. With your reliable way of working, responding to user feedback and questions, you will make a valuable contribution to optimizing the customer experience! Apply now for a temporary (part- or full-time) position!
What you will do:
- You act as the main point of contact for our client's app users in the FMCG sector.
- You monitor and respond to user enquiries, complaints, and feedback via email.
- You are in close contact with our client and document the incoming feedback in detail.
What we expect:
- Experience with community management or customer care on digital channels
- Confident in spoken and written German and English
- Mother tongue German or certified knowledge at an equivalent level (C2)
- Strong communication skills
- Absolute reliability and high-quality awareness
+43 676 3094220
For this (full-time) position (contract limited to 6 months) we offer a gross monthly salary of € 2.051,60