Intern Paid Media Management (m/f/x)
Without shyness you throw yourself into new tasks. You have no problem lending a hand and asking curious questions, because you know that only those who practise early reach the top.
What you will do:
- Support your colleagues with creating paid media strategies
- Undertake your own research
- Help our teams with running ads and campaigns on Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn & Co.
- Help with monitoring and optimising our campaigns.
- Evaluate campaign KPIs and prepare campaign-reports
- Help with the organisation and holding of meetings
What we expect
- A degree (completed or in progress) in Journalism, Media Management, Marketing, Communications or similar area.
- Enthusiasm for Social Media and Digital Communication, as well as previous experience with Social Media Management and/or Ad Management.
- An affinity for numbers and data.
- A desire to learn and take on a variety of digital tasks.
- You are able to work self-reliantly and in teams.
- Solution-orientation and a distinct awareness of quality.
- Fluent German and proficient English skills.
We are always on the lookout for new talents who have a desire to develop digital marketing skills and themselves. Through exciting projects, training at our VI Academy and, above all, daily collaboration.
Your monthly gross salary for this position (full-time) as an intern will be 1,643.40 euros.