Product Manager (m/f/x)
With your great curiosity and passion for products, you comprehend every product, and have deep understanding about the role of the product in the user's process. You know what makes a product successful for customers and are passionate about the solution. With your knowledge and experience, you provide professional guidance to the project team and accompany them supportively to target-oriented decisions. Clear communication with different target groups is just as easy for you as listening to and understanding the core of a problem.
What you will do:
- Be responsible for the product quality and ensure that the developed solution solves the customer problem and satisfies their users.
- Provide guidance by clearly agreeing on goals and priorities, so that the team can work efficiently and the goals are achieved within budget.
- Your communication with the customers and the team creates trust, because you ensure transparency and clear expectation management.
- Lead your team with commitment and create a learning, supportive and goal-oriented atmosphere.
What we expect:
- In-depth expertise in product management
- At least 5 years of experience in a digital startup or digital business environment
- Relevant experience with agile frameworks, e.g. SCRUM, Kanban
- Software development or UX background
- Leadership skills, especially situational leadership, providing direction and empowering employees/teams
- High sense of responsibility and strong solution orientation
- Pleasure in making clear decisions
+49 152 5456 1041