Senior Backend Developer *
In Porto we are looking for a Senior Backend Developer *
- Developing and maintaining complex, web-based Java or Nodejs applications
- Extending our applications by integrating cloud services
- Taking technical decisions in our agile project teams
- Sharing your backend expertise with your colleagues
- At least 4 years of coding and project experience in the web environment
- In-depth knowledge of modern architectural concepts such as
microservices, distributed architectures, Docker, Spring framework,
Nodejs and cloud services
- First Experience with a fully automatic build / deploy and CI process (e.g. Jenkins)
At virtual identity we are passionate about tackling day-to-day problems, solving them digitally and coming up with solutions that are not only fun but – most importantly – useful. For people as well as brands.
We have done so for the past 20 years and are currently counting 180 colleagues across four offices in Munich, Vienna, Freiburg and Porto. We are always looking for new talent, willing to push the boundaries of digital as well as their own – through exciting projects, trainings at our VI Academy and of course working within a team of motivated colleagues.
Our Development Team works selforganized alongside their manifesto.
We recently launched our new chatbot “vibee” at www.virtual-identity.com
. She is still learning English, so if you need any further information, please get in touch with us.
We look forward to meeting you! Interested? Then send in your application:
phone +49 (0) 761 20758 439