Senior Backend Engineer * Portugal
Olá Porto! We opened an office in beautiful Boavista, Porto 2018 and we are looking for people to join our team in the office or fully remote!
We currently have an opening for a Senior Backend Engineer *
- Develop and maintain complex, web-based Java or Node.js applications
- Extend our applications by integrating cloud services
- Take technical decisions in our agile project teams
- Contribute to the team by sharing your backend expertise within the community
- Mentor less experienced colleagues in their daily tasks
- At least 4 years of coding and project experience in the web environment
- In-depth knowledge of modern architectural concepts such as microservices, distributed architectures, Docker, Spring framework, Node.js and cloud services
- Experience with a fully automatic build / deploy and CI process (e.g. Gitlab)
At virtual identity we are passionate about tackling day-to-day problems, solving them digitally and coming up with solutions that are not only fun but – most importantly – useful. For people as well as brands.
We have done so for the past 20 years and are currently counting 180 colleagues across four offices in Munich, Vienna, Freiburg and Porto. We are always looking for new talent, willing to push the boundaries of digital as well as their own – through exciting projects, trainings at our VI Academy and of course working within a team of motivated colleagues.
Our Development Team works selforganized alongside their manifesto.
We recently launched our new chatbot “vibee” at www.virtual-identity.com
. She is still learning English, so if you need any further information, please get in touch with us.
We look forward to meeting you! Interested? Then send in your application:
phone +49 (0) 761 20758 418