(Senior) Data Consultant for Online Marketing (m/f/x)
With your ability to recognize complex data correlations and explain them in a comprehensible way, you consult and develop our teams and clients in data projects in the online marketing context. You know how to combine new and existing data sources, love to structure, and analyze large amounts of data, enjoy passing on your technical knowledge and actively contribute to the continuous development of data driven marketing.
- You develop existing and new data-driven services and products for our clients in the digital marketing area
- You actively contribute to the education and training of our digital consultants in the areas of data acquisition/storage/processing/visualisation/analysis/maintenance.
- You advise our clients on data-driven projects
- You ensure high data quality and derive data-based recommendations
- You keep an eye on industry trends and digital developments to incorporate them into your consulting services
- Up to 50 % paid media tasks with a focus on first party data collection and performance reporting
What we expect:
- 3+ years professional experience in a data-focused role in the marketing field
- Know-How in operational paid digital media skills, including automation and data collection
- Strong consulting and conceptual skills in the area of communication
- Fluency in English
- Strong communication skills
- Independent, structured and goal-oriented way of working
+43 676 3094220
Your annual gross salary for this position (full time) is at least 37.800 € (Intermediate), 49,000 € (Senior). How much more is on your salary slip depends on your qualifications, experience and commitment.