Senior Frontend Engineer * Portugal
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer * in Porto and Remote
- You develop web-based front-end applications and websites based on modern technologies.
- You are responsible for the technical planning and specification of web applications and design systems.
- Together with your team, you are responsible for your customer projects, from the cost estimation to the cross-browser functional implementation.
- With your expertise and your ability to work in interdisciplinary teams, you bring the projects to success.
- You give less experienced colleagues orientation and impulses for further development.
- Several years of professional experience as a frontend engineer
- Experience with agile methods
- Solid experience with DevOps, Git workflows and release processes.
- Enjoy to give technical consulting in interdisciplinary teams
- Very good English skills
At virtual identity we are passionate about tackling day-to-day problems, solving them digitally and coming up with solutions that are not only fun but – most importantly – useful. For people as well as brands.
We have done so for the past 20 years and are currently counting 180 colleagues across four offices in Munich, Vienna, Freiburg and Porto. We are always looking for new talent, willing to push the boundaries of digital as well as their own – through exciting projects, trainings at our VI Academy and of course working within a team of motivated colleagues.
Our Development Team works selforganized alongside their manifesto.