(Senior) Frontend Developer * Portugal
We are looking for a (Senior) Frontend Developer * in Porto and Remote
- implement component libraries
- build complex web applications
- progressively enhance websites with service workers, responsive images and more.
- write meaningful tests to keep a high code quality standard
- drive the future of our open source projects e.g. Biotope
- have your code reviewed by your colleagues
- be part of a strong frontend community inside and outside virtual identity
- you build it, you ship it, you run it – the times of frontend integrated into a backend solution are over, we believe in API driven design
- experience with component libraries and component based architecture
- writing accessible and semantic markup
- SCSS is your best buddy
- using Git, working with branches and pr's
At virtual identity we are passionate about tackling day-to-day problems, solving them digitally and coming up with solutions that are not only fun but – most importantly – useful. For people as well as brands.
We have done so for the past 20 years and are currently counting 180 colleagues across four offices in Munich, Vienna, Freiburg and Porto. We are always looking for new talent, willing to push the boundaries of digital as well as their own – through exciting projects, trainings at our VI Academy and of course working within a team of motivated colleagues.
Our Development Team works selforganized alongside their manifesto.