Senior Project/Product Manager (digital) (m/f/x)
RemoteFreiburg, Baden-Württemberg, GermanyProject Management
Do you like to work in a genuine, open feedback culture with a supportive team on human-centered business growth? We are a digital agency with great curiosity and passion. We build products for our clients rather than our own, and their success is crucial for our continuous growth. As “partners in crime”, we have a deep understanding of our clients (needs) and help them create value for their products through our cross-functional expertise in business, product, design and engineering. If you want to own a single product line and improve it iteratively, this is not for you. If you are a dynamic, proactive (technical) project manager who yearns to mature your career by working on products for clients with diverse target customers & market segments, VI is the place for you.
What you will do:
- You are responsible for planning, orchestrating, and leading the completion of specific projects for clients. You ensure these projects are on time, on budget, and within scope - while also being responsible for the product quality and making sure that the developed solution solves the client problem and satisfies their users.
- You take ownership. Whether it’s an e-commerce marketplace or a microsite, you can adapt & work anywhere of the product lifecycle from conceptualization to development to launch and further.
- You empathize with the clients. You understand their needs and create value within their time & budgetary expectations.
- You care about your peers. You lead without authority, listen with empathy and help create a learning, supportive atmosphere.
- You communicate transparently. You align clients, team members, internal & external stakeholders and galvanize them to a shared goal.
- You help and mentor. Being generous with your project expertise, you help less experienced team members nurture their skills.
What we expect:
- 5+ years of professional experience working as a (technical) project manager; additional product management and account management skills are highly welcome!
- Fluent in German and English
- Proven track record in our service portfolio
- Agile mindset and experience leading a cross-functional team with ability to prioritize effectively and make decisions without all the information
- Being outcome-focused instead of output-focused and strive to bring your profound knowledge and best practices into the company
- Strong organizational & communication skills with passion to foster collaboration with team members and stakeholders, while driving clarity and orientation in everything you do.
+49 152 54561041