Senior Solution Architect *
In Porto we are looking for a Senior Solution Architect *
- Developing complex and modern web applications together with agile development teams
- Understanding our client’s technical requirements and translating them into technical solutions
- Building long-term customer relationships with your consulting competence
- Acting as a central point between the clients and the development team for all technical questions
- At least 4 years of experience being responsible for web projects with a technical focus
knowledge of business requirements analysis and a good understanding of
web technologies from frontend to backend and from REST via SSO to
- In-depth knowledge of design patterns and modern architectural concepts such as microservices and distributed architectures
- Experience with various cloud services, such as AWS or Azure
- Ideally experience with agile methods
- Very good communication skills in English, German would be a plus
- High quality awareness and solution orientation
At virtual identity we are passionate about tackling day-to-day problems, solving them digitally and coming up with solutions that are not only fun but – most importantly – useful. For people as well as brands.
We have done so for the past 20 years and are currently counting 180 colleagues across four offices in Munich, Vienna, Freiburg and Porto. We are always looking for new talent, willing to push the boundaries of digital as well as their own – through exciting projects, trainings at our VI Academy and of course working within a team of motivated colleagues.
Our Development Team works selforganized alongside their manifesto.